Roku is one of the most flexible, robust streaming devices of all time. However, what is more interesting is the simple fact that the channels offered by Roku are exhaustive and exclusive! They’re also priced lesser! Redbox is one such channel offering various movies and series, on demand for purchase or rent!
This channel will let you stream various movies and series that you like, right from your TV. All you have to have to stream this channel is a Roku account, and a www.redbox.com/register-roku code. If you don’t have a Roku account, please open one. If you have one, then please proceed with the installation process.
How to install the channel?
The channel installation is a pretty simple process, and you don’t need www.redbox.com/register-roku code for the channel installation. However, you would be needing it for the activation, which is the next step, after you install the channel.
- Go to the Roku channel store.
- In there, please click on the Roku search bar.
- Enter the keywords that you think are suitable for the channel.
- In this case, since we’re looking to download and activate Redbox, we will be using keywords such as the channel’s name, or the movies or series streamed on the channel.
- After you enter the keyword, please hit enter and Roku will provide you with the channels that are relevant to the keyword.
- From the search result, please filter out and find Redbox.
- After finding the channel, please select it and highlight.
- From there, click on the menu and choose to download the channel and install it.
This installation process will obviously take its own sweet time, and you will have to wait until the channel is all downloaded and installed. You will know once it is done, because the channel will appear on your channel list!
Where to find www.redbox.com/register-roku code?
First things first, you will have to know where to use this code. Roku uses activation codes to both authorize your purchases and to stop unauthorized account usage. These codes will be displayed on to your Roku screen, and you will have to enter on to the Roku signed in screen and activate the channel.
For this, you’d need a computer with a browser, and an active internet connection. Please open the computer’s browser and login to your Roku account. From there, navigate to roku.com/activate URL.
Once there, open your Roku TV and open the Redbox channel on your Roku. If this is the first time you’re opening this channel, then you will be given your www.redbox.com/register-roku code via the TV screen.
If you have any other questions on how to activate Redbox on Roku, or if you have questions on how to set the Roku player up, please let us know via our toll-free number or visit our hub Go.Roku.com/connectivity for more info. Our executives will be more than happy to help you, and we are open 24*7! Happy streaming!